1. Help Center
  2. Licensing requirements

How do I get a Class 1 real estate licence in NSW?

You’ll need a real estate licence to work in NSW as a real estate agent, but it’s a little more involved than just acquiring that single licence.

In NSW, there are two types of real estate licences – Class 1 and Class 2. To apply for a Class 1 real estate licence you first need to work as a Class 2 real estate agent for two years. Over those two years, you’ll work in the industry and build your skills and knowledge. 

To read the full blog post please see link below.